Cost of Services
I provide services to prospective clients who may pay out-of-pocket or pursue compensary reimbursements from their insurance plans
Clinical Intake (Individual or Couple 45-50 min) $250.00*
Individual, Couples or Family Session (45-50 min) $225.00*
No Show or Late Cancellation (less than 24 hours) $225.00*
* These rates are my standard rates. I do offer a sliding scale fee to clients that might have limited income or are experiencing financial hardships. If you feel you need to use the sliding scale you can discuss this prior to or during your visit with me.
*(BCBS) Blue Cross Blue Shield
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page. At the time of the session(s), payment is expected. If prefer prepay for services, you have that option through the bill payment option.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!